cff

Sunday 4 May 2014

Linear Workflow & HDR- Scene 2

One of the first things I wanted to do when starting scene 2 was to set up my HDR and linear workflow pretty much straight away as this was something I didn't do with the first scene which meant I was working with the wrong lighting and colours for quite a while.

With HDR (Before linear workflow) Like my last scene it is very blue and definitely incorrect.

Linear workflow now set up, everything is bleached out but this will change once the textures are assigned. A lot of the blue from the HDR has been taken out but there is still some left.


Remembering what Alan said I've added a directional light where the sun is on the HDR image, this has added my shadows and corrected the colours further. Now the only thing incorrect is the image plane in the background but this doesn't matter as it will be removed and added below everything else in After Effects.

No comments: