cff

Friday 6 December 2013

Flower Silhouettes to Developed 3D Models

Development of my Futurist flower designs from silhouettes led to me taking them into maya and really getting to grips with how they would realistically form as flowers in 3D. From 70 flower silhouettes I decided this development point was a good opportunity to narrow down the focus so I picked what seemed the most successful of each flower form. It's now time to narrow them down further before developing onwards.

I found quite a few of my solitary flower form silhouettes to be successful and ended up with these 8. From these I would like to know which 5-6 are your favourites.

 Which 2 of my 4 spadix flowers seem the most succesful?

My spike flowers resulted in these 6. Which 3-4 do you prefer?

Again which 2 flowers pop out from the cyme collection.

2 of 4.

With my corymb silhouettes I had some similar ones to other designs so I only ended up with the three. Which 1-2 feels the best to take into further development?

Lastly which 2 capitulum flowers do you prefer?

2 comments:

tutorphil said...

okay!

so - my votes are these:

first page: 1, 2, 3, 6
second page: 1, 2
third page: 1, 3, 4, 6
fourth page: 1, 4
fifth page: 1, 2
sixth page: 1, 3
seventh page: 3, 4

Emma Foster said...

Thanks Phil! :D