cff

Thursday 28 November 2013

Flower Silhouette Thumbnails Continued...

With the dissertation draft handed in it was back to creating more Futurist flowers. Still sticking with ellipses I have just around 70 different flowers. I'm really pleased with the turnout from only using ellipses/warped ellipses! Hopefully moving on to triangles, spirals and cones will have just as good a result.
I have pretty much covered all of the flower forms I did research into with the ellipses now apart from the very similar ones. I will now move on to applying ellipses to trees, shrubs, leaves ect.






1 comment:

Stitch said...

Hey Emma!!

Please see this post:

http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/stitch-interviews-part-2-to-happen-next.html

Hopefully I'll see you next week for Part 2 of the Interviews :)
Thanks again!

xXStItChXx