cff

Sunday 27 October 2013

Minor Project... A Little Change

Its been a week now since I was approached with the possibility of extending my work of producing a Futurist garden into a year long project. After a lot of consideration I went into my tutorial last Friday with the intention of giving it a go! So from this point on this project will be worked on until the submission of the major project. :)

I have now made a list of elements for the minor and major parts of the project as this will help fix a cut of point for both projects. I have also written proposal like summaries for what is intended over these two cut off points.

3 comments:

tutorphil said...

Hi Emma - very pleased you've made this decision, and you know I was wondering if as part of your major, you might even think about 'match-moving' elements of your garden into some real world footage?

Emma Foster said...

Ohh that would be really interesting to do! :)

tutorphil said...

it seems like the next logical progression of your idea to me - and would open up the technical challenges of your major in a very clear way...