cff

Thursday 17 October 2013

Juxtaposing Existing Garden Styles

After it had been decided that a futurist garden goes against so many of other garden styles I went on to take these anti-futurist gardens and make them futurist! I printed off some formal garden plans and draw futurist triangles all over them. I then cut them up into these triangles and stuck them back together in a completely futurist way. These are my results.

 

 

I personally prefer the first one as it looks more geometric which is common of futurism. It also looks easier to break down and more along the lines of flying around the garden to all these different sections. However, there is something about the shape of the second one and the spirals I can see forming in some sections which I like. I think trying out a couple more will be very beneficial.

No comments: