cff

Sunday 13 October 2013

Flower Forms- Existing Examples

I feel that I am finally getting to grips with the specific ways flowers/plants can grow so I thought I would test my new found knowledge and understanding by seeing if I could correctly place my favourite flowers in their form categories, then move on to find more examples. I don't think I did too bad, after checking if I was right I only had to make a couple of changes. It is really interesting looking at flowers in a completely different way than I would normally. I even couldn't help but grab my own orchid and look closely at the little points the flowers come out of :)


1 comment:

tutorphil said...

Hi Emma :)

I think there are some varieties of plants that the Futurists would have really championed in terms of their structures etc. I'm just going to list them here for your reference :)

Bromeliads
Cacti
Succulents

Very structural!