cff

Saturday 4 May 2013

Final Lighting Adjustments

Before I set my digital set to render I needed to make some final adjustments to my lighting to really make my stand pop. The thing that seemed to be affecting this happening was the wood in my scene from the railway and trees while were similar in colour to the stand so rather than playing with the actual lights I needed to adjust my textures. Here are some progress shots of my working through darkening the railway so that it pops the stand out more.

 
 
 
 
The one before the image below just seemed a bit too dark so I dropped it back a little to achieve something in between. I have since repeated a similar step for the tree trunks but kept the nice green of the leaves as it is.


2 comments:

Adria said...

wow! it's looking amazing Emma!

Emma Foster said...

Thanks Adrian! :D