cff

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Adding Globe Detailing

After a few days break away from the screen to focus on essay work and to stop my hand falling off I've gone back to work on the part that a few people have suggested needs adding to. The flooring is now more mesh-like which stops the big block of solid geometry detracting from the whole stand and the globe's cradle is more in fitting with the girders of the stand. Finally, the globe itself has been broken up into more faces and made to look like these 'faces' have been welded together. This will also be shown better through the texturing.

 
 


3 comments:

Lydia Caplan said...

F*** me that's a lot of detail! haha It's looking great Emma :)

tutorphil said...

you're a trooper, Emma! Well done! :)

@ Frizzia - wash that mouth out! I blame Tomithy and his nasty, horrid little films....

Emma Foster said...

Haha Lydi I guess that's one way to put it!
Thank you both! :)