cff

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Adaptation: Initial Thoughts

When I first got this brief and saw the scope and wide selection there was to chose from it did scare me a bit but thinking about what I may want to do for a career did help a bit even if I am still unsure what element of the animation and CG world for definite I would like to work for. So it's a bit of a combination of what I enjoy doing a lot and what I have narrowed down to what I would like to work as that has got me to the conclusion of where I want to go for this unit.

Out of all the possible pipelines the ones that stand out to me the most are:

-'Text to Digital Set for Film'

-Text to Animated Short'

I think the idea of doing a digital set would be more suitable and enjoyable for me however so I am leaning towards this unless I find something that grabs my attention as good to adapt into an animated short.

No comments: