cff

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Research: James Bond 'You Only Live Twice'

As part of developing my character design into a more 1960s orientated world and making myself live and breathe the 1960s for the rest of the unit last week I watched the 1967 James Bond film 'You Only Live Twice'.
I paid close attention to the stylisation of the sets, costumes and props including the cars and here are just some of the things that particularly caught my eye as good inspiration for my work.

Set Designs
 
 
 
Costume
 
 
 
Props- I particularly liked the clever gadgets of the lipstick smoke spray and the cigarette dart. Especially the dart as the cigarettes are nearly forgotten about and only come in useful at one of the worst times for Bond in the film.

 
 
 
James Bond  You Only Live Twice (1967) prop weapons James Bonds Walther PPK
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: