cff

Monday 14 May 2012

'The Cell Cycle' Pre-Viz

As I didn't have my pre-viz done for the pitch I thought it best to get on with it before starting the proper animation because it can really be of use. I am aware that my pre-viz looks nothing like my animatic with the art direction but considering that that is going to take up a lot of my animating time as it is I used this pre-viz opportunity to focus on the movements and the camera action alone. As well as to test out the new introductory titles to each phase.

These pre-viz sections are just of the short amount of footage in my animatic but these are key parts in the division of a cell so it was important to visualise them.



1 comment:

Otis Taylor said...

Haha i have just been swaying my head from left to right haha because enjoying the music and everything come together! superb work emma keep it up! :)